Friday 20 January 2017

My Love Of Clay & Wool

I'm managing to combine my love of clay with my love of wool by adding my handmade ceramic buttons to my handmade crocheted cushions.  A splash of colour against the natural wool from my friend Mary's sheep on the island of Islay. I'm loving bringing both elements together.
I'll post a photo of the finished product on here soon!
Today I've been working on building my website, but my goodness just when I think I've  mastered the process I hit another stumbling block - but I'm not deterred, truth be told I'm not deterred because I have a support lady called Dorothy who will call me on Monday to talk me through what I need to do to fix the hiccups!
I'm hoping the website will be up and running within the next week or so...fingers crossed.
Wishing you all a happy, creative, fun, fulfilling weekend!
Love, Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment