Monday 2 January 2017

A New Year: Letting Creativity Flow

First of all....Happy New Year!  May 2017 be filled with health, prosperity and as much arty / creative content as you desire!
I've decided to build an online shop through my Facebook page...see link at the side of my blog.  It's a work in progress, but really easy (for me!) to build bit by bit.  If you wanted to buy something from the on-line shop you'd just email me on kmkceramics@gmail.com or send me a private email message on my Facebook page.
Having been in Canada talking with my lovely friend Lindsay (she's also a rellie..one of those cousins twice removed, sunny side up, my Grannies brother was her Great-Grandad concoctions) I left feeling inspired as we chatted over ideas on developing my new life as a ceramicist.
I'm really excited about the twists and turns that lie ahead as I get myself settled into a daily routine of creativity. Thank you for joining me!
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment