Sunday 29 January 2017

My Button Love

Who knew that making buttons would be so much fun?! There's something special about knowing that what I'm creating is going to be a small, but crucial part of something else.
I was really excited to be asked by Marj from Highland Celtic Art ( www.highlandcelticart.co.uk ) to provide some large buttons to be used on her beautiful tweed handbags.
I'm using my ceramic buttons on crocheted and felted cushions....a work in progress, and yes of course I'll upload photos of them when they're finished...just try and stop me!
The photo opposite shows the colour range..so if you need buttons for your favourite cardigan, or if you want to up-cycle an old coat, drop me an email kmkceramics@gmail.com and I'll get the right buttons made for you!
Love, Kathleen x


No comments:

Post a Comment